Minden Playing Card Cricket 5th Edition is the latest edition of game designer, Gary Graber’s, perennial cricket game which has been around since the late 70s. Completely updated and redesigned with new and revised rules for pitch conditions, weather, bowling and other bits and pieces, the game is fast gathering a new audience.
The new edition of Minden Cricket is produced by London-based Dagbostar, the founder of which is a cricket board game tragic from way back. As evidence of this lifelong affliction we present this photograph of Mr. Dagbostar with famous Aussie cricketer Max Walker playing the later's classic Max Walker's Cricket Game in Melbourne in the 1980s.
All text and images on this site are © Dagbostar and Minden Games, 2011-16.
Unless otherwise stated, all images are © Dagbostar, 2011-16. All Rights Reserved.
Site image attribution
Images used on mindencricket.com under Creative Commons licences are:
- Decade Set: 2000s – England. Nick Redhead. via Flickr.
- Decade Set: 2000s – Australia. Rod Cuthbert. via Flickr.
- 2012/13 Career Cards. Vikas Nambiar. via Flickr.
- 2011/12 Career Cards. Drew Douglas. via Flickr.
- Ashes 2005 Series Set - Noodlefish. via Flickr.
- Ashes 2013/14 Series Set - Dan Heap. via Flickr.